- “O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins, because of Your just punishments, but most of all because they offend You, my God, who are all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin.”
- “O my Jesus, forgive us our sins; save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those who are in most need of thy mercy.”
- Lord, we ask You for the needs of the Church, for the consecration of Russia as requested in Fatima, for the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Your most sweet Mother, for the implantation of Your Social Reign and Your peace in our nations, for the sanctity of the priests and for the increase of priestly vocations, as well as for the triumph of life and family in our countries’ legislation. We offer you our whole life in reparation for our own sins and for the offenses against your Most Sacred Name and for the grave sacrileges that are committed around the world. Lastly, we place in your hands, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, all the spiritual and material needs of both ourselves as well as those of our relatives, friends, acquaintances and our fellow readers and staff of CATHOLICITY.
- - Immaculate Heart of Mary – Keep my family next to your heart.
- - Immaculate Heart of Mary – Be the salvation of my soul.
- - Blessed Virgin of Guadalupe – Save our country, preserve our faith and defend us from false shepherds.
- - St. Michael the Archangel – Defend us against the devil’s schemes.
- - Saint Pius V – Pray for us.
Source of information: Blog CATOLICIDAD http://www.catolicidad.com/2011/06/convocatoria-todos-nuestros-amigos.html Translated from Spanish by: Fabiola Lozano.